Welcome to our Practice,
When you, or your family member, visit our Oral & Facial Surgery Center, you will be treated with the utmost respect and care. Our team will provide you with an honest and carefully planned treatment for your unique care. We look forward to serving you.
Dr. Kristine L. Grace
Dr. Guillermo E. Chacon
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As oral and maxillofacial surgeons, Dr. Grace and Dr. Chacon manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. Grace and Dr. Chacon practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation or outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
Choosing an Oral Surgeon
Choosing an oral surgeon can be a frightening process. We recommend you consider the following guidelines:
- Consider the reputation of the clinical surgeon and staff.
- Seek advice from your friend and colleagues.
- Evaluate the clinic to ensure they employ the most advanced and reliable technology.
- Make sure that your surgeon is board certified.
- Review online testimonials from other patients.
- Check that the provider accepts your insurance and has a reasonable financial policy.
At the oral and facial surgery center, we are confident we excel in each area and welcome you to visit us and verify this for yourself.